Current Open Positions:
Job Title: MAINTENANCE/MECHANIC (Full Time, Non Exempt)
Reports to: Plant Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- In conjunction with the Plant Manager, maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Minor building repair and grounds maintenance
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-10 Years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic
- Additional experience as an Electrician preferred
Competitive Wages & Benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Resumes can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org