Current Open Positions:
Market Manager “ Refractory, Foundry & Ceramic Industries
Location: Buffalo, NY
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Objective: Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned markets. Build and maintain close working relationship with colleagues and customers in order to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base, as necessary, within the marketing area.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing role
- Previous experience in refractory, foundry and steel industry preferred
- Previous experience with B2B selling
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals
- Ability to negotiate and resolve problem are a must
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company goals and profitability
- Formulate and implement market strategies based on company's annual goals and objectives
- Forecast and develop annual sales quotas for the markets being covered; projecting expected sales volume and profit for both existing and new products.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply &demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets as well as roll out new products as necessary
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFQ responses
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance (Trip reports, meeting notes, market analysis, etc...)
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Regular visits to US Electrofused Minerals facility “ Aliquippa, PA
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal/External cooperation
- Regular interaction with Electro Abrasives & USEM personnel, as well as Brazilian colleagues as required.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
If interested, please send resume to: Electro Abrasives, LLC, Human Resources, 701 Willet Road, Buffalo, NY 14218 or email to HR@electroabrasives.com
Electro Abrasives, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.